The department now runs two programs:
1. Post Basic Program
Duration is for 18 months.
The entry requirements for this program are: –
- A Diploma in General Nursing.
- Five “O” Level subjects (including Maths, English and Science).
- ‘A’ Level qualification has an added advantage
2. Registered Mental Health (RMN)
- This is a three year program.
- It leads to a Diploma in Mental Health Nursing.
Entry requirements are:-
- 5 O’Level subjects (including Maths, English & Science) in one sitting.
- ‘A’ Level qualification has an added advantage.
- Age range 17 – 30 years.
Post Basic Program
– Intakes are twice a year, in January and July of each year.
– One intake a year, usually in January.
– Maximum 15 students per intake.
Our graduates are employable anywhere in the world.
They can also progress to do degrees locally and internationally up to PhD level.
HOW TO APPLY
Post basic program
Submission of application letters is anytime during the year.
Intakes are in January and July
Anytime during the year
Intakes are in January and July.
Download application form from our website
The form gives guidelines and details.