Mr W Machiridza – Operations DirectorMr Machiridza is a holder of a Bachelor of Accountancy Honours (BAcc Hons Degree) from the University of Zimbabwe (1986). He is an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators Zimbabwe (ACIS); Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors; the Bankers Association of Zimbabwe (IOB) and the Zimbabwe Institute of Management (MZIM). Employment History
- April 2021 to date – Director of Operations – Ingutsheni Central Hospital, BULAWAYO.
- Jan 2006 – March 2021 – Director of Operations – Chitungwiza Central Hospital, HARARE.
- Jan 2004 – 31 Dec 2005 – Internal Audit Manager – Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals, HARARE.
- Jan 1995 – 31 Dec 2003 – Country Manager – Mitsubishi Corporation of Japan – UDC Centre / 1st street – HARARE.
- Jan 1988 – 31 Dec 1994 – Internal Audit Manager Zimbabwe Banking Corporation Ltd (Zimbank) – Kuwana House / Fort Street – HARARE.
- Jan 1987 – 31 Dec 1988 – Senior Internal Auditor – Old Mutual Zimbabwe.
- Jan 1986 – Dec 1987 – State Internal Auditor – Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General – George Silundika Avenue, HARARE.
Dr W Ranga
Dr Ranga holds a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBChB) from the Universty of Zimbabwe
He did his Internship at Mpilo Central Hospital from 2001 – 2003, before becoming a Hospital Medical Officer- Pediatrics at United Bulawayo Hospitals in 2003. He then joined Ingutsheni Hospital as a Government Medical Officer in 2003, a position he held until 2016. He has served as Clinical Director Ingutsheni Central Hospital from 2016 to present.
Dr Ranga is currently studying for a fellowship of College of Psychiatry with the Colleges of Medicine of South Africa (CMSA).
He is also a member of ZIMA and is registered with MDPCZ.